Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Intro

I'm going to try doing a food journal again.  Starting tomorrow, wednesday june 6th.  2012.

My goal is to lose 70 lbs by the end of this year.

I plan to eat 1200-1600 calories every day, including 50+ grams of protein.

Also I will be attempting veganism, except I'm going to keep eating Total, which the internet tells me is sometimes vegan and sometimes not, depending on where it is manufactured.

Also, since my mom is the only one with a job and her income doesn't really cover all our expenses, I'm also going to be trying to eat for less than 100$/month.

I hope to eat something like this every day:
-whole grain pasta
-nuts
-seeds
-beans
-peas
-lentils
-whole grain cereal
-oatmeal
-1 or 2 fruits
-3 vegetables
-1 serving of Total
-1 tbs of flaxseed (for omega 3)
-1 brazilnut (for selenium)
-optional almond milk with cereal
-4 glasses of water

No comments:

Post a Comment